Friday, January 16, 2015

Round 2, Match A results

Round 2 started off with two amazing stories, and the voting was correspondingly close!

  • Judge 1: Both stories were incredibly hot but I have to go with story one because it is more creative. I love that the couple is engaging in super steamy acts and unknowingly being exobishionists with a man stroking his cock on the other side of the wall. It adds another level to their playful passion, with just a tiny amount of creep. The second story is great but it's typical. She's getting punished, he's spanking her, then they are having sex... just doesn't stand out enough for me. Well done authors!
  • Judge 2: I enjoyed both stories. I loved the love and connection of Robert and Julianna in story two. It was a good scene, but I think I'm voting for story 1 because of it's unique angle of having it at the Bates hotel and having Norman as a creepy voyeur. It had me guessing what was coming next and wrapped up as a nice little mini story. My vote goes to story one.
  • Judge 3: The stories this week were of very similar quality and kinkiness, though the plots were utterly different. I'll place my vote for story #1. I found it very clever and twisty.
  • Judge 4: Fantastic start to round two, both stories original and well written. Story one gets my vote. Norman Bates' lust leapt from the page and into my heart!
  • Judge 5: Both stories are intriguing, and both clearly use the required word, *hotel*, but it's my opinion story two meets the heat just a little more. 
  • Judge 6: Two hot stories! If I had to pick, I'd pick story 1 for the 'I do wonder what's going to happen next' factor.
  • Judge 7: I enjoyed both stories very much. The subject matter of the second was far more appealing to me but I must give it to #1 for the writing style.
  • Judge 8: Honestly, I can't decide! But I guess if going on just hotness, I'd have to go with spanking, Story 2.
  • Judge 9: Voting for story number 2. I do love me some Daddy! Impressive that the story was both hot and playful in 500 words. I was totally sucked in.

Story 1: 6 votes
Story 2: 3 votes

Will LaForge, author of the Hitchcockian Story 1, goes through into Round 3 aka the Semi-Finals! Many, many thanks to Meredith O'Reilly for her incredible stories in both Round 1 and Round 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment