Friday, January 23, 2015

Round 2 Match B results

As far as I can tell, the stories in the Hot-Off just keep getting better! In case you missed it, here's the story post. http://hotoffstories.blogspot.com/2015/01/round-2-match-b-tara-crescent-vs-kiki.html

  • Judge 1: Story 1 was super duper hot! I loved the focus being turned around to be about  Mistress Maeve's fantasy!
  • Judge 2: Story 1 is hot right off the mark. Story 2 is intriguing, makes you wonder, think. It's a difficult choice because both stories are so well done, both are an enjoyable read, and both pack some heat in their individual, and quite different ways. As one who prefers a bit more of the straight up and out there, my vote goes to story 1 for its incredible hotness!
  • Judge 3: Both stories were excellent this week. And, as Emily pointed out, quite different. It's very hard to choose which one to vote for, but I'll choose #2. I enjoyed the word-pictures, the graceful flow of the prose, and the misty sexuality. I wish there was more!
  • Judge 4: Both stories are well written. Story 1 really got my juices flowing though. My vote is for Story 1.
  • Judge 5: This was a really hard choice but story one because of the lively dialogue. Story two is very, very well written and descriptive. Story one just pushed all my buttons. Great job!
  • Judge 6: Oh my goodness... Two stories that quickly drew me in and made me want more. Both were exceptionally written. My vote goes with story number one. While story two was rich in atmosphere and romance, story one was playful, sexy, and the promise of kinky night of mfm excites the hell out of me! Bravo to both authors
  • Judge 7: Voting for Story 1. It was very naughty - I liked it. Story 2 was very descriptive, visual and well written.
  • Judge 8: Both stories, while very different in style, were excellent. The second story was unique and held a poetic beauty in the words and images it provoked. Still, I believe I enjoyed story one better. It was faster paced with a full story thread that kept me looking forward to what was coming. The chemistry between characters was even there, a hard thing to do with 500 words. I'm voting for story one.
  • Judge 9: Wow, another tough choice. Brava to both of this round’s authors - exceptional job Ladies. I found myself aroused by the content of Story 1 and could easily picture the characters and setting(s), as well as empathize with their described feelings. I liked Story 2 for its creativity and ability to stir my emotions. I love the notion of a ghostly entity revisiting the location of a love making scene. I've felt that way, when I am revisiting a place where I've been with someone before and it's like standing outside yourself, watching as an observer, remembering... With much back and forth over-thinking, I choose Story 1 for the BDSM aspect and the heat factor.
  • Judge 10: Both stories were great, but I had to chose Story 1. I love the idea of a Domme, even if she is being submissive for a time. 

Story 1: 9 votes
Story 2: 1 vote

Tara Crescent, author of Story 1, goes through to the third round--the semis! The judges were unanimous, and I agree wholeheartedly, that Kiki Howell's story was absolutely wonderful. It made me want to give a special award for emotion evoked in a hot context. Many thanks to Kiki for two incredible stories in Rounds 1 and 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment