Saturday, November 1, 2014

Match-ups for Round 1, and more!

Alright, writers, judges, and general erotica fans! It's almost here. This is the last announcement before the hotness starts to flow, if you know what I mean.

Here are the match-ups, with the date stories are due for the paired writers. I wish I could make a nice bracket, but feel free to do that yourself!

Round 1

Match A, stories due 11/8: Phoenix Johnson vs. Meredith O'Reilly
Match B, story due 11/15: Will LaForge, bye
(Note that this bye was determined randomly, using actual fully random numbers from Random.org.) 
(Note also that Will doesn't get out of writing a story. Perhaps a mystery "opponent" will also write a story, just for fun.)

Match C, stories due 11/22: Kiki Howell vs. Anna Bianca
Match D, stories due 11/29: Livia Grant vs. Tara Crescent

Match E, stories due 12/6: Justine Hollander vs. Delena Fox
Match F, stories due 12/13: Adaline Raine vs. JS Morbius

Match G, stories due 12/20: Sarah Young vs. Etta Stark
Match H, stories due 12/27: Sessha Batto vs. Nya Rawlyns

Round 2

In Round 2, the winner of A will face the winner of B, the winner of C will face the winner of D, and so on. The stories for Match A of Round 2 will be due 1/10/15.

Remember that all stories must be 500 words or fewer. I will cut off the ends of stories as necessary (though not of course without giving you a chance to revise). They should be submitted to my email, which writers should have from their initial confirmations, by 11:59 pm Eastern US time on the specified date.

Required elements

The stories for Round 1 must have the word "door" in them.

The stories for Round 2 must have the word "hotel."

The stories for Round 3 must have the word "fork."

The stories for Round 4 (the final round) must have the word "courage."

Please comment here with any questions!

6 comments:

  1. (I hit submit and it looks like it ate my reply, so if this comes up twice feel free to delete the first one :))

    *clapping* Yay! I am so excited! Thank you for allowing me to be part of this!

    Should we wait to submit our portion 'til closer to our date for organizational purposes or is any time alright?

    THANK YOU to all of the authors participating! I really think this is going to be a blast!

    Oh, also - our part will not show who wrote it, correct?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any time between now and your due-date is fine. And that's right, the stories will be posted anonymously by me, on a separate blog.

      Delete
  2. This promises to be quite interesting. I'm looking forward to reading all the stories.

    Emily, 'if' I was interested in being Sheri's mystery 'opponent', just for fun of course, what would I need to do?

    (Note also that Sheri doesn't get out of writing a story. Perhaps a mystery "opponent" will also write a story, just for fun.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will, that's such a fun idea! Just submit a story to me by midnight on 11/15!

      Delete
  3. Ok Emily, I'm in as Sheri's 'mystery' opponent'. How do I submit my story?

    ReplyDelete