Saturday, February 7, 2015

Round 2, Match D results!

With this post, we have our four semi-finalists!

Here are the Match D stories, in case you missed them.

  • Judge 1: Oh wow! Both stories are good so this one is a tough call. I do, however, vote for story 2 for packing a tad more of the evasive heat without even truly putting it out there! *fans self*
  • Judge 2: I vote for story 2. Why? Because the writer "shows" instead of just "telling." I don't care if the sex was hot. Tell me why, and how, and how far. And leave me with that sense of "what the fuck just happened"?
  • Judge 3: This one was very close for me, but I found story one just slightly ahead. Good job. My vote is for story one.
  • Judge 4: More great writing. Kudos to both authors. I'll vote for Story 1. It was fun, and I liked the twist at the end.
  • Judge 5: Two more nice stories. Both were sexy and elements of surprise, but I think I liked the story arc of the first story better. I liked the idea of them having such explosive chemistry together that Nick would drive through the night just to see her again. My vote goes to story one.
  • Judge 6: Once again, a difficult decision. Both stories were well written and full of humor. While story two once again demonstrated the devotion Xander and Michael have for each other (I loved getting a part two to their story!), my vote goes to story one for the surprise twist that they were new lovers. Very sexy!
  • Judge 7: Fabulous - another round with two more great stories. I salute both authors for their excellent work. Story 1 has plenty of heat and a smidgen of BDSM. My favorite line is - “Now let’s get the rest of those clothes off you so I can give you the spanking that you almost certainly deserve." He quickly figured out the way to her sex is to spank her ass. Story 2 - Is a continuation of one of the author's earlier Hot-Off submissions and I'm impressed with how she tied the two stories together. I expected there to be some repeat sex in the elevator, but the tease was still nicely done. It's a tough decision and I don't have a clear reason, but I vote for Story 1.
  • Judge 8: Voting for story 2. Very hot. I love the theme of keeping an established relationship spicy!

Story 1: 5 votes
Story 2: 3 votes

Etta Stark, author of Story 1, goes through to the the semis! Many, many thanks to Sessha Batto for another wonderful story! Look for the first semi-final round, between Tara Crescent and Will LaForge, in a just a little while!

No comments:

Post a Comment