Thursday, December 11, 2014

Round 1, Match D results!

This round was much closer than the final tally indicates, I think, as the comments reflect. Both stories garnered a very great deal of praise!

  • Judge 1: I have to say that I am impressed each round by the quality of the stories. This round, once again in only 500 words, each author has painted a vivid picture of a scene that's easy to visualize and fall into. I've been the guy under the bed in Story #1, so I had an immediate affinity to that story. I loved the dialogue between the student and her 'jailer'. This is a well crafted 'little story'. Story #2 grabbed me by the xxx with the first sentence. I could almost hear the whoosh of the whip and I could clearly envision her reddening skin. Story 2 moves along with a quick pace and I was primed and ready by the conclusion. This story was well written and pulsing with heat. I vote for Story #2
  • Judge 2: I'm voting for story 2. I really liked how it started in the present time and then walked you back through the events of the evening. Very nice and very steamy content.
  • Judge 3: Story two was delicious. Opening with the traditional ending made it so much enticing.
  • Judge 4: This is so exceptionally difficult. Both stories are hot as hell, both kinky. I'm going to, however, vote number 1 for that extra little bit of naughty school girl that appeals to me.
  • Judge 5: I found story one hotter in the threat of a spanking. I agreed with the boyfriend under the bed, I got all turned on by just the idea of it.
  • Judge 6: Story number 1 made me hot and bothered AND made me giggle and laugh outloud!
  • Judge 7: Love both of these stories! So unique and creatively written, as all the submissions have been. Story one is sweet and funny, and the added twist of the hiding boyfriend in the end adds to the sexiness, but my vote goes to story two, for the sensual undercurrents and deeper passion that it invoked.
  • Judge 8: I would like to first say, both of these stories were amazing. I had a very tough time deciding which one I liked better. But, after consideration, I choose Story 2. I loved how Anton guessed Lily's secret desire to be a submissive and boy did he fulfill it. Great job! :-) Story 1 was great too. I loved how Chrissy almost got caught and hid her boyfriend under the bed. Sneaky girl. :-) 
  • Judge 9: Both stories were unusual, written in the present tense. I think they were a good match for this round. I would vote for Story 2, as "hotter," because of the tense, charged interplay between the characters in the flashback. I like the way they communicate. Story 1 has a lot of fine elements as well, particularly the way Chrissy's inner thoughts are presented. Good work by both ladies!
  • Judge 10: Damn! They are both so good. I hate having to pick. I think they both should move on! The first one is funny and sexy! I loved it. The second one is very hot. If I had to pick, I'll go with two for the hot quotient.


Story 1: 3
Story 2: 7

Tara Crescent, the author of Story 2, goes through to the next round, where she'll face Kiki Howell! Many, many thanks to Livia Grant for contributing the wonderful Story 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment